Do you desire to give back? Do you relate well with others and the elderly? Do you enjoy having fun, talking, laughing, playing games, and socializing with others?
If you answered, “Yes!” we would love to have you join our volunteer team
Our volunteer program is extremely important to our community and residents. Together our team of volunteers works with Friends Care Community to enhance the social interactions with our residents in a variety of activities and events. This helps our residents become more engaged and take a healthy and active role in their community.
Share your gifts with our community and volunteer
Volunteering at Friends Care Community is a great way to provide community service while sharing your time and talents with others. We would love for you to join us. Many volunteer opportunities are available, such as reading to residents, writing a letter, playing cards, or just visiting with someone who generally doesn’t have visitors.
Interested in volunteering?
Check out the opportunities we have within our community.
- Sing, play music or any other talent the residents might enjoy
- Pond walks
- Crossword puzzles, word games, newspaper reading
- Storytelling, presentation on various topics, vacations, foreign countries
- Help in garden, ground maintenance
- Assisting with making beds, passing ice/water, lunch or dinner trips, family potlucks
- Birthday parties, holiday parties, cookouts